Google Online Shopping Festival is the most resourceful shopping mela of the year where you can find all the products at prices like never before. It is the best time of the year to buy all heavy products such as mobiles, electronics, apparels and accessories, watches, perfumes, kid’s wear etc. as these products are available in the least prices.
It is the best sale of the year that helps online sites in the utmost way. All the brands offer their products at maximum discounts and earn huge profits as the sale of the day is way more than the total sale in a month or sometimes many months.
GOSF is basically made on the theme of ‘Black Friday’ where all the products were offered at the least prices for a day. There are many top-notch online sites that participate in the fest such as Jabong, Myntra, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Fabfurnish, Homeshop18, Firstcry, Mothercare etc.
- Brand Building: The initial cause of offering discounts in GOSF is to build the brand value of the new names in the market and maintain the brand value of the existing brands. The names that have made a mark in the market offer their products on such heavy discounts in order to retain customer loyalty and the new names that have recently joined the market offer discounts to promote their brand and let people notice them for future sales. Once the brand is taken into consideration by customers, it will automatically help the site in future sales.
- Competition: As there are countless sites offering same products in the market, all the sites offer these discounts to survive in the market. The site that will be offering maximum discount will automatically earn maximum sales. So, to survive in this competitive market, online sites offer their best discounts in GOSF .
- To attract Customer: The site that has maximum number of customers will automatically make best profit in comparison to others. Another very essential reason for sites to offer best of the discounts is to attract maximum number of customers. Once customers have started visiting your site, it will benefit you for a longer period of time. GOSF is for a day but online sites will get a recurring business from the customers that have already liked the products of the site. So it is also among the best stunts of online sites to boost their sales.
- To liquidate the Inventory: Another reason to offer discounts at GOSF day is to liquidate the inventory that is stored in the warehouses for a longer duration. It is the best method to sell the products that have been stored in the warehouses for a long duration.
- Promote Sales of the site: The main purpose of offering discounts at GOSF is to build customer loyalty and to promote sales of the site. If customers are satisfied from your products and services then they will definitely come back for the next time. So in this way, it is the best mean of increasing sales of the site.
GOSF is the day when online sites make grand profits of more than billion dollars. It is advantageous for both customers and site owners that is why it is considered as the happy shopping day of the year.
Data migration is often headache process. Some old systems stores “FullName” in a single column.But the most efficient technique is to store full name into FirstName, MiddleName and LastName columns. And for this we need to split Name into First name, Middle Name and Last Name in SQL Server. We can use different functions like CHARINDEX, […] Continue Reading →
Hidesign was founded in the year 1978 by two people and now over the years of struggle the brand has become a fashion icon for urban professionals. It has become an international brand by having a presence in 20 countries across globe and has a presence all over India. The brand is all about professional […] Continue Reading →
Cursor in SQL Server is a control structure which process data row by row. It enables rows in a result to process sequentially. SQL Cursor is a type of iterator which can be used to process any record of table & can modify records according to our needs. To use cursors in SQL procedures, you […] Continue Reading →
In earlier post, I published article about Find duplicate rows in SQL. Now It’s easy when you have small amount of duplicate data. But in million records,it’s very difficult to delete duplicate rows in SQL. Continue with older post, I have added one more duplicate Email.My table will look like below.! Now what I want is, […] Continue Reading →
Order By clause is used to order a number or string of any column of SQL. We can esaily order any column if it;s data-type is INTEGER.Suppose we have column contain data like 2A,1,4,3B,11,111 in VARCHAR column and need to order this column.So below SQL tutorial is about Order by String and number in SQL […] Continue Reading →
Many times we want to block IP Address so particular machine is not able to access website/blog again. People may be hackers,enemies,Invalid clickers or may be another.Below is guide to block IP address from website. Login to Cpanel Account Almost all Hosting providers offers you cPanel.Login to your cPanel,for my example I use BlueHost here. Go to […] Continue Reading →
As a good programmer,you need to use many Date functions in SQL Server.I share here most used Date functions of SQL Server which will do different functionality according to its needs. GETDATE() You can easily retrieve current Date Time in SQL Server using GETDATE() function. Query : select GETDATE() CONVERT() Many times,We want to convert Date Format […] Continue Reading →
A stored procedure is a group of Transact-SQL statements compiled into a single execution plan.(Source: MSDN).To create stored procedure in SQL Server,Go to Database ->Programmability->Stored Procedures.Click right click and click on New Stored Procedure.It will create a new Query Window for you. You will get above image script in your SQL Server.In this script,you have to […] Continue Reading →
Sometimes we need to insert – save multiple checked checkbox values in SQL Server.For that we can use Split function. Split function of SQL Server is not in-built function,We have to add it manually in our Table-valued function as you can see in below image. Split function in SQL Server Below you can find query […] Continue Reading →